- Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Title Challenger
- Veteran of UFC, WEC, Strikeforce, Elite XC
- Professional MMA record of 17-8
- Trained under World Champions, Nunkerd Faphimai and Neungsiam Samphusri
- Brazilian Jiu jitsu Black Belt under Darren Uyenoyama (Team Ralph Gracie)
- Certified IBJJF Black Belt
- Owner of Rise Combats Sports Tucson, Az and San Francisco, Ca
- 2005 San Francisco Golden Gloves Champion
- National Muay Thai Promotion, U.S.A. Champion
- IKF U.S.A. San Shou Champion
- ISKA California Super-Lightweight Muay Thai Champion
- ISCF MMA World Bantamweight Champion
- WCSC MMA World Featherweight Champion
Teaches: Chris currently teaches Muay Thai, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, and is available for private instruction.
Chris has been a martial artist since a very young age and has taught since he was 16 years old. He has trained under many world champions and has learned from the best. He has fought in every top promotion known to MMA: Strike Force, Elite XC, WEC, and the UFC. Chris has taught all levels and all ages and knows how to tailor the programs to the needs of the practitioner. Chris is the father of two boys— CJ and Kage.