- Currently fighting for Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
- Veteran of WEC, Strikeforce, Elite XC
- Professional MMA record of 17-5
- Trains under World Champion, Neungsiam Samphusri
- Jiu jitsu Brown Belt under Crispim BJJ (Alexander De Almeida)
- Owner of Fight and Fitness Gym in SF Bay Area
Current and Former Titles
- 2005 San Francisco Golden Gloves Champion
- National Muay Thai Promotion, U.S.A. Champion
- IKF U.S.A. San Shou Champion
- ISKA California Super-Lightweight Muay Thai Champion
- ISCF MMA World Bantamweight Champion
- WCSC MMA World Featherweight Champion
Teaches: Chris currently teaches Muay Thai, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, and is available for private instruction.
Chris has been training since age 12 and has been teaching since age 16. Chris is skilled in teaching all ages and all levels of experience. This is the second gym that Chris has opened and brings to Tucson all that he has learned in owning his San Francisco gym for the past 8 years. Chris is the father of two boys— CJ and Kage.