- Currently fighting for Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
- Veteran of WEC, Strikeforce, Elite XC
- Professional MMA record of 17-5
- Trains under World Champion, Neungsiam Samphusri
- Jiu jitsu Brown Belt under Crispim BJJ (Alexander De Almeida)
- Owner of Fight and Fitness Gym in SF Bay Area
Current and Former Titles
- 2005 San Francisco Golden Gloves Champion
- National Muay Thai Promotion, U.S.A. Champion
- IKF U.S.A. San Shou Champion
- ISKA California Super-Lightweight Muay Thai Champion
- ISCF MMA World Bantamweight Champion
- WCSC MMA World Featherweight Champion
Teaches: Chris currently teaches Muay Thai, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, and is available for private instruction.
Chris has been training since age 12 and has been teaching since age 16. Chris is skilled in teaching all ages and all levels of experience. This is the second gym that Chris has opened and brings to Tucson all that he has learned in owning his San Francisco gym for the past 8 years. Chris is the father of two boys— CJ and Kage.
- Undefeated Amateur MMA Fighter
- Current MMA record 6-0 (2 Subs, 3 KO’s)
- Current Tuff-N-Uff Flyweight Champion
- Black Belt in Judo
- 2013 Naga No Gi Jiu Jitsu Arizona Champion
- Blue Belt in Jiu Jitsu
- Former University of Indiana Wrestler
Casey is determined to succeed in this sport and does not plan to stop any time soon. His future plans, besides fighting is to also be a coach for those fighters developing in their careers.
Casey is assistant instructor and teaches: Youth MMA, Wrestling, Judo, Boxing and Muay Thai classes.
- Current Amateur MMA Fighter
- Current MMA record 2-2
- Purple Belt in Jiu Jitsu
Danny is assistant instructor and teaches: Muay Thai, Boxing and Jiu Jitsu classes.
- Former Muay Thai Fighter
- Certified Muay Thai instructor under World Muay Thai Champions: Bunkerd Faphimai, Alex Gong, Ganyao Aruleung, and Jognsanan
- Mother of 2 children
- Thailand Trained
- Training Muay Thai since 1998
Classes Taught: Jen teaches womens muay thai and womens sparring classes.